Twitist Forums
Marriage is definitely over and my wife is really trying to annoy me. Should I tell her about her sister? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Marriage is definitely over and my wife is really trying to annoy me. Should I tell her about her sister? (/thread-40530.html)

Pages: 1 2

Marriage is definitely over and my wife is really trying to annoy me. Should I tell her about her sister? - ghostrider - 11-10-2012 12:39 AM

My wife is really trying to rub my nose in it over our split - despite me not actually doing anything wrong. I think she's just wanting to hurt me as much as possible. We've only been split 6 weeks and she's joining dating sites and putting it in her facebook status - saying things like she can't wait for the weekend to party and stuff. Should I tell her that I slept with her younger sister 3 years ago to hurt her back?

- Soamazing - 11-10-2012 12:48 AM

Yes tell her, in fact please send me an email with the results hahahaha

- em - 11-10-2012 12:48 AM

I thought you said you didn't actually do anything wrong...?

If you really slept with her sister (which I doubt, unless her sister is an awful human being) then why the hell do you care that she's dating?

- SherryF - 11-10-2012 12:48 AM

Revenge is always bad. It hurts you more than the other person. Be an adult and let it go. She will grow up soon. Don't lower yourself to her level.

- alexis88883 - 11-10-2012 12:48 AM

Not unless you want to pay more money in the divroce. Just because she acts childish does not mean you should do the same. Remember to act like an adult and all she will look like is a child.

- neg-ra - 11-10-2012 12:48 AM

ya, put it on your facebook, and make sure you don't put any privacy settings on it. better-just make it a trashy facebook and add nothing but women as friends.... .. .

- Steph - 11-10-2012 12:48 AM

No.. shes pry hurting enough knowing the marriage isn't going to work out so leave it alone.. shes pry trying to annoy you so she can feel something from you more then likely shes hurting and this is the only way to get your attention..

- Heatherrrrrrrr - 11-10-2012 12:48 AM

No. You should take the high road. She is the one that looks like a fool. The less you say the better you look and are. Stop looking at her facebook. Unfriend her. Just let it go. Plus confessing that may hurt the sister and the rest of the family. Not just your ex. I'm sure your cheating will be another excuse to her as to why you were a sh*tty husband. I'm sure if she shares on facebook about partying that she wouldn't mind sharing that you cheated on her to make you feel even worse.

- the oracle - 11-10-2012 12:48 AM

No. Don't tell. It will hurt your ex, but why hurt her sister? You banged her bones, just keep quite and be grateful she let you.The Oracle knows what's best.

- tophdguy - 11-10-2012 12:48 AM

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
If you must bring yourself down to her level then I suppose you could you could tell her sister.
Remember though, if you do you are going to hurt her sister too. Is that something you want? Would you actually hurt someone else to get revenge on another?