Twitist Forums
Why do boys block ex girlfriends on facebook after breaking up with them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why do boys block ex girlfriends on facebook after breaking up with them? (/thread-40716.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why do boys block ex girlfriends on facebook after breaking up with them? - Danielle - 11-10-2012 12:56 AM

My ex boyfriend blocked me on facebook for only a month then unblocked me?? wth why do guys block their ex girlfriends when they are the ones who broke it off?!? Then why do they unblock them ahah it makes no sense to me
we didn't have a bad breakup we split because we couldn't do the distance

- Dylan J - 11-10-2012 01:05 AM

well probably because they are mad at you or they are worried you will go psycho on them.

- Frank is Back - 11-10-2012 01:05 AM

Not worth maintaining a friendship with any girl if there isn't the slightest chance you'll get in her pants.

- Vicky - 11-10-2012 01:05 AM

mine did the same thing. He proly doesnt want his feelings to come back so he blocked you or didnt want you to see what he does who he talks to stuff like that.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110727214450AAmIEkM

- Darla - 11-10-2012 01:05 AM

My brother does that because he doesnt want his ex- girlfriends to friend his current girlfriend, or know when he is with another girl. Ex's can be crazy!!!

- Cassie - 11-10-2012 01:05 AM

He probably doesnt want to see your statuses......or pictures, or see if you ever are involved with another relationship because may have potential too be jealous! But most likely the status thing. Guys hate seeing the dramatic statuses...

- Julian - 11-10-2012 01:05 AM

It's probably just a mind game they are playing with the girl. The guy totally wants the girl back, so he does it so the girl would notice, otherwise he wouldn't care. He just wants her to notice, that's all. Obviously it's a dumb thing to do if he wants her back but that's what guys do.

- Tori R - 11-10-2012 01:05 AM

Immature.

- theone - 11-10-2012 01:05 AM

so they don't have to deal with you

until it sops hurting as much

just because they broke up with you does not mean it does not hurt

peace

- TA - 11-10-2012 01:05 AM

Because you're no longer dating him (that is his association with you), and he probably does not want you monitoring his activities (and who he might be seeing in the future).