This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do boys block ex girlfriends on facebook after breaking up with them?
11-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Why do boys block ex girlfriends on facebook after breaking up with them?
My ex boyfriend blocked me on facebook for only a month then unblocked me?? wth why do guys block their ex girlfriends when they are the ones who broke it off?!? Then why do they unblock them ahah it makes no sense to me
we didn't have a bad breakup we split because we couldn't do the distance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:05 AM

well probably because they are mad at you or they are worried you will go psycho on them.

Ads

mine did the same thing. He proly doesnt want his feelings to come back so he blocked you or didnt want you to see what he does who he talks to stuff like that.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...450AAmIEkM

My brother does that because he doesnt want his ex- girlfriends to friend his current girlfriend, or know when he is with another girl. Ex's can be crazy!!!

He probably doesnt want to see your statuses......or pictures, or see if you ever are involved with another relationship because may have potential too be jealous! But most likely the status thing. Guys hate seeing the dramatic statuses...

It's probably just a mind game they are playing with the girl. The guy totally wants the girl back, so he does it so the girl would notice, otherwise he wouldn't care. He just wants her to notice, that's all. Obviously it's a dumb thing to do if he wants her back but that's what guys do.

so they don't have to deal with you

until it sops hurting as much

just because they broke up with you does not mean it does not hurt

peace

Because you're no longer dating him (that is his association with you), and he probably does not want you monitoring his activities (and who he might be seeing in the future).

It's probably because if the relationship ended badly then he probably didn't want a constant reminder of that, and whatever feelings came with it. Or he could be mad if you post something about him, etc. Maybe he didn't want his feelings to come back for you if you broke up with him, etc. There could be many different reasons, but it seems like he had to deal with letting you go before he could come to seeing your posts or pictures etc. again.

Blocked you cause you're crazy. Unblocked you for potential return sex.