Twitist Forums
Why you think my boyfriend feels the need to tell about these girls? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why you think my boyfriend feels the need to tell about these girls? (/thread-40984.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why you think my boyfriend feels the need to tell about these girls? - Aloha - 11-10-2012 01:16 AM

My boyfriend feels the need to tell me about the girls who are always trying to get him (we go to different schools). For example on facebook he said i think this girl likes me shes always talking to him and then asked if he would walk her home and then posted a link to her page. Im not the jealous type but it is kind of annoying.

- happygospunky - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

He's being a jerk, immature, and an attention whore. You can find someone better. He is with you, he should not be bragging about other girls, he should be bragging about you!!!

- Jackie - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

He's trying to make you jealous and he's probably got some self-esteem issues, so he's trying to make himself feel like a big man.

- Creep - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

He's either trying to make you jealous or bolster his self-esteem. If you don't want him to do it, tell him. If he continues, you'll have to figure out whether or not you want to stay with him.

- indie chick - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

maybe he thinks that by telling you about them he's being truthful and not keeping secrets from you. i don't think he's trying to be mean...i think he's doing it so that you know that you can trust him not to be interested in others!

but if it really bothers you, talk to him about it. Smile

- jabberwocky - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

hes trying to get you jealous

- Skittles-Chan - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

I think he's just trying to be cocky, and want attention. I'd do the same thing to him. If he says "what?!" I'd be like "Now you know how I feel..." and all that. You should put your down, and probably dump him. There is probably plenty fish in the sea. It would truthfully hurt me if my boyfriend said that stuff to me...

- Coяαl♥ - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

he sounds like hes making you feel jealous and being big headed i would confront him about it!

- CB<33 - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

Then tell him. I have a feeling that he wants you to be a little jealous. I've had guys try that on me before, all they wanted was me to be some-what jealous I guess because I'm not the jealous type either. If I were you I would just say that you don't like him talking about other girls because it's getting a little annoying & you'd rather be talking about you two. I don't know, just tell him nicely how you feel. If you don't want to do that then do the same thing he does, talk about other guys & see how he reacts to it.

- Veronica - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

Maybe he is just trying to keep the relationship without secrets. If it bothers u and makes u feel jeolouse tell him to stopSmile