This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why you think my boyfriend feels the need to tell about these girls?
11-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Why you think my boyfriend feels the need to tell about these girls?
My boyfriend feels the need to tell me about the girls who are always trying to get him (we go to different schools). For example on facebook he said i think this girl likes me shes always talking to him and then asked if he would walk her home and then posted a link to her page. Im not the jealous type but it is kind of annoying.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:24 AM

He's being a jerk, immature, and an attention whore. You can find someone better. He is with you, he should not be bragging about other girls, he should be bragging about you!!!

Ads

He's trying to make you jealous and he's probably got some self-esteem issues, so he's trying to make himself feel like a big man.

He's either trying to make you jealous or bolster his self-esteem. If you don't want him to do it, tell him. If he continues, you'll have to figure out whether or not you want to stay with him.

maybe he thinks that by telling you about them he's being truthful and not keeping secrets from you. i don't think he's trying to be mean...i think he's doing it so that you know that you can trust him not to be interested in others!

but if it really bothers you, talk to him about it. Smile

hes trying to get you jealous

I think he's just trying to be cocky, and want attention. I'd do the same thing to him. If he says "what?!" I'd be like "Now you know how I feel..." and all that. You should put your down, and probably dump him. There is probably plenty fish in the sea. It would truthfully hurt me if my boyfriend said that stuff to me...

he sounds like hes making you feel jealous and being big headed i would confront him about it!

Maybe he is just trying to keep the relationship without secrets. If it bothers u and makes u feel jeolouse tell him to stopSmile

he lovesthem