Twitist Forums
How did you meet your current boyfriend/girlfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How did you meet your current boyfriend/girlfriend? (/thread-41115.html)

How did you meet your current boyfriend/girlfriend? - Human - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

How and where? Is it an interesting story? Can you please tell me the story on how you met your girlfriend or boyfriend. It can be long. I don't mind reading. Smile
Thank you.

- Forward - 11-10-2012 01:32 AM

In uni.

We stayed in the school hostel.

- Oscar - 11-10-2012 01:32 AM

I met my current gf when i was in high school. She was and is my sisters best friend. haha

- h h - 11-10-2012 01:32 AM

met in a bar

- Vi. - 11-10-2012 01:32 AM

We met online. It wasn't a dating site at all and we were both just there because we were bored. We eventually met up and we've been dating for a year now Smile Love him to pieces and I'm so, so glad I managed to meet him. I know if we had met "offline", there's little chance we'd get to know each other like we did. Strange how things work out.

- αℓєχ - 11-10-2012 01:32 AM

Well, me and my girlfriend actually met on facebook. but its a funny story as to how it happened. so neither of us even knew eachother existed, or that we were even friends on facebook... but one day i was just up in my room on facebook and i left the room for about 5 minutes to go do something... when i came back into the room a chat box with her name popped up down in the bottom corner. she had logged off by the time i could say anything to her so i sent her a message asking if she ever tried chatting me, and she said that she didnt. then that is pretty much how we started talking, then we met at the mall about a week later... and now she is absolutely the love of my life. i couldnt ask for a better girl Smile