This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you meet your current boyfriend/girlfriend?
11-10-2012, 01:24 AM
How did you meet your current boyfriend/girlfriend?
How and where? Is it an interesting story? Can you please tell me the story on how you met your girlfriend or boyfriend. It can be long. I don't mind reading. Smile
Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:32 AM

In uni.

We stayed in the school hostel.

Ads

I met my current gf when i was in high school. She was and is my sisters best friend. haha

met in a bar

We met online. It wasn't a dating site at all and we were both just there because we were bored. We eventually met up and we've been dating for a year now Smile Love him to pieces and I'm so, so glad I managed to meet him. I know if we had met "offline", there's little chance we'd get to know each other like we did. Strange how things work out.

Well, me and my girlfriend actually met on facebook. but its a funny story as to how it happened. so neither of us even knew eachother existed, or that we were even friends on facebook... but one day i was just up in my room on facebook and i left the room for about 5 minutes to go do something... when i came back into the room a chat box with her name popped up down in the bottom corner. she had logged off by the time i could say anything to her so i sent her a message asking if she ever tried chatting me, and she said that she didnt. then that is pretty much how we started talking, then we met at the mall about a week later... and now she is absolutely the love of my life. i couldnt ask for a better girl Smile