Twitist Forums
I have twitter but would like more followers..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: I have twitter but would like more followers..? (/thread-41449.html)

I have twitter but would like more followers..? - Emm <3 - 11-13-2012 06:01 AM

I've had twitter a while but feel my bio is lacking, I never know what to say without feeling boring. Any ideas?

- ~G~a~Z~ - 11-13-2012 06:10 AM

Urrm wouldn't you know yourself better than we would lol ?

- BainesOnToast - 11-13-2012 06:10 AM

If it doesn't come natural then you must just be a boring person - No shame in it, but Twitter might just not be for you.

Try a Blog, that way you can say a lot of boring stuff, and a lot of boring stuff is more interesting that a line of boring stuff.

- L1me - 11-13-2012 06:10 AM

rename

- ashley - 11-13-2012 06:10 AM

a lot of people do a tweet like "RT for a shoutout, must be following" then when people RT to there followers they RT as well and follow you. All you have to do is say something like "Follow @ashleylloyd5 (me) because he rocks and may get a new follower hinting his username in this answer"

Also look at things like #TeamFollowBack and stuff like that. I don't do this and all my followers are natural. You may not get anywhere near as many followers naturally but you will talk to them a lot more and its far better.

- Danny - 11-13-2012 06:10 AM

It is quite easy to get more Twitter followers online today. As for your Bio I would try and change it to reflect trending news in the subject you enjoy tweeting about.

There is nothing stoping you changing it everyday if you wanted to.

I found this blog post with some interesting information and using Twitter I think you will find it useful.

Kind regards