This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have twitter but would like more followers..?
11-13-2012, 06:01 AM
I have twitter but would like more followers..?
I've had twitter a while but feel my bio is lacking, I never know what to say without feeling boring. Any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 06:10 AM

Urrm wouldn't you know yourself better than we would lol ?

Ads

If it doesn't come natural then you must just be a boring person - No shame in it, but Twitter might just not be for you.

Try a Blog, that way you can say a lot of boring stuff, and a lot of boring stuff is more interesting that a line of boring stuff.

rename

a lot of people do a tweet like "RT for a shoutout, must be following" then when people RT to there followers they RT as well and follow you. All you have to do is say something like "Follow @ashleylloyd5 (me) because he rocks and may get a new follower hinting his username in this answer"

Also look at things like #TeamFollowBack and stuff like that. I don't do this and all my followers are natural. You may not get anywhere near as many followers naturally but you will talk to them a lot more and its far better.

It is quite easy to get more Twitter followers online today. As for your Bio I would try and change it to reflect trending news in the subject you enjoy tweeting about.

There is nothing stoping you changing it everyday if you wanted to.

I found this blog post with some interesting information and using Twitter I think you will find it useful.

Kind regards