Twitist Forums
Is Twitter really what it is all cracked out to be? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Is Twitter really what it is all cracked out to be? (/thread-42130.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is Twitter really what it is all cracked out to be? - RLD1987 - 11-18-2012 01:01 PM

I don't have a Twitter account and don't know if I want one. I just really don't know what it is. Is it like a Myspace?

- harajukulovers - 11-18-2012 01:09 PM

Haha i was just on it. Twitter is basically like updating a status.

- blfsdmakfna - 11-18-2012 01:09 PM

Its to keep people knowing where you are example you can send a little message saying "gonna b late sorry" so the person will know. you can use it on yr phone or the computer, you can also talk i think (i dont use it)

- ynot - 11-18-2012 01:09 PM

Not at all

- Sarah♥ - 11-18-2012 01:09 PM

nope its rubbish

- Joy - 11-18-2012 01:09 PM

It's nothing like myspace, which makes it amazing. It's like a perpetual facebook status.

- Bobby - 11-18-2012 01:09 PM

No its really bad and confusing...seriously....i got it not too long ago and its soooo boring...theres nothing to do!!! Dont get it its a waste of time....

- Karen - 11-18-2012 01:09 PM

What happened to just calling someone and telling them your going to be late?

- Kristen - 11-18-2012 01:09 PM

Just try it. It's really a lot more fun than it sounds. Although, you have to get it on your phone. Either an app or just do the texting version. It'd probably be boring just from the web. Unless you have internet on your phone. Anyway, do it. It's fun Smile It's a lot simpler than facebook or myspace, which is what I really like about it. You can, however, get them connected so whenever you twitter it updates your facebook status too. That feature's an optional facebook application.

- lbgirlinvb - 11-18-2012 01:09 PM

It is sooo boring. All it is, is different people who you "follow" giving status updates. Molly-I'm standing outside of walmart, Sarah-I'm hungry, what should I have?, etc. The only interesting stuff is if you are following celebs and they upload pictures so you can see what they're doing at that moment.