This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Twitter really what it is all cracked out to be?
11-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Is Twitter really what it is all cracked out to be?
I don't have a Twitter account and don't know if I want one. I just really don't know what it is. Is it like a Myspace?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:09 PM

Its to keep people knowing where you are example you can send a little message saying "gonna b late sorry" so the person will know. you can use it on yr phone or the computer, you can also talk i think (i dont use it)

Ads

Not at all

It's nothing like myspace, which makes it amazing. It's like a perpetual facebook status.

No its really bad and confusing...seriously....i got it not too long ago and its soooo boring...theres nothing to do!!! Dont get it its a waste of time....

What happened to just calling someone and telling them your going to be late?

Just try it. It's really a lot more fun than it sounds. Although, you have to get it on your phone. Either an app or just do the texting version. It'd probably be boring just from the web. Unless you have internet on your phone. Anyway, do it. It's fun Smile It's a lot simpler than facebook or myspace, which is what I really like about it. You can, however, get them connected so whenever you twitter it updates your facebook status too. That feature's an optional facebook application.

Twitter is best used to retrieve information from businesses, organization and various other campaigns.

When used on a personnel level it nothing more than sending out a massive text message to all your friends and telling them exactly what you are doing or thinking. It has its limited usages on the personnel level but in my harsh opinion its just for attention whores.

You should try it, since it's free and easy to use. It's definitely not Myspace, but you can connect with some great people on Twitter. So you have the right mindset, Twitter's like microblogging with short status updates...and, it's addicting Wink Have fun!

lol... with just about everything else, i actually have an answer but... with this i/m stumped.. i never use it..