Twitist Forums
What is the fastest way to get Twitter Followers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What is the fastest way to get Twitter Followers? (/thread-43139.html)

Pages: 1 2

What is the fastest way to get Twitter Followers? - john - 11-19-2012 02:04 AM

I have a business and want to know what is the fastest way to get Twitter followers on my page.

- 2012harrypotter - 11-19-2012 02:13 AM

just tweet: I need more followers or something close to that. and then it works as in when people comment saying who to follow and then give you a website to get more.... carry on from there.

- Rachi - 11-19-2012 02:13 AM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=whats+the+fastest+way+to+get+twitter+followers%3F

- Pamela - 11-19-2012 02:13 AM

You have to be patient. If you want natural and real followers which will ultimately help generating more leads; you have to be natural too. Buying followers will not help you generating leads as they are not real followers. Smile

- Megan - 11-19-2012 02:13 AM

Hi!

I am currently using a tools like social exchange. But now I am looking forward for the launching of getfreesignals.com - This will help you get twitter followers fast.

- Harry - 11-19-2012 02:13 AM

Personally I are making use of http://www.ycl.eu for collecting points and investing all of them once again for receiving free facebook followers and likes.

- Tuan Cupps - 11-19-2012 02:13 AM

You can get on social exchange sites.

- Zachery Mcdowell - 11-19-2012 02:13 AM

You can get twitter follower many ways. Such as by following more people there, by making good tweet or from social exchange site.

- Susanna - 11-19-2012 02:13 AM

The best way to get followers for your business is to buy them. Much more faster and effective, it depends on exactly what you want.
You can buy thousands of real looking but inactive followers for a few bucks or you can buy real followers from freelancers that offer such services, but they usually cost a lot more and you get less amounts. I suggest the real ones, they look better and they will stick around for a longer time.
If you are looking for a burst of popularity go with the fake ones, you will get a lot of new followers (people are attracted and will follow popular users).

- Boon Keong - 11-19-2012 02:13 AM

Your best bet is to buy some software for following. I never follow more then 300-325 people a day tops and another thing to remember is when you reach 2k followers you can only follow %10 more people than are following you. See Twitter TERMS if you are planing on trying to start a twitter follow business.

If your short on cash another way to do some mass twitter work is install grease monkey on Firefox and go to user scripts, there you will find scripts for mass follow buttons and scripts that will high light users that you are following and are not following you. (Keep in mind that these are scripts so keep track of how many people you are using these to follow so you don't get the accounts ban) But all and all software is the way to go cause that's how you get the good target features.

If this is going to be a business venture of your, Be very organized because dealing with a lot of people business Twitter account and the following numbers can be hard to keep track of till you get a system rolling.