This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the fastest way to get Twitter Followers?
11-19-2012, 02:04 AM
What is the fastest way to get Twitter Followers?
I have a business and want to know what is the fastest way to get Twitter followers on my page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:13 AM

just tweet: I need more followers or something close to that. and then it works as in when people comment saying who to follow and then give you a website to get more.... carry on from there.

Ads

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=whats+the+fastest+w...llowers%3F

You have to be patient. If you want natural and real followers which will ultimately help generating more leads; you have to be natural too. Buying followers will not help you generating leads as they are not real followers. Smile

Hi!

I am currently using a tools like social exchange. But now I am looking forward for the launching of getfreesignals.com - This will help you get twitter followers fast.

Personally I are making use of http://www.ycl.eu for collecting points and investing all of them once again for receiving free facebook followers and likes.

You can get on social exchange sites.

You can get twitter follower many ways. Such as by following more people there, by making good tweet or from social exchange site.

The best way to get followers for your business is to buy them. Much more faster and effective, it depends on exactly what you want.
You can buy thousands of real looking but inactive followers for a few bucks or you can buy real followers from freelancers that offer such services, but they usually cost a lot more and you get less amounts. I suggest the real ones, they look better and they will stick around for a longer time.
If you are looking for a burst of popularity go with the fake ones, you will get a lot of new followers (people are attracted and will follow popular users).

Fastest way? Buy them. Won't help you one bit but that's the fastest way.

Best way? Use the internet to your advantage. If you're a business with a twitter page I don't doubt you have a website, facebook page, or some other presence right? Advertise your twitter page there! You can also make use of free classified ads websites and post your twitter in the description. For more ideas take a look at this article:

http://crescentskies.hubpages.com/hub/TwitterFollowers

It lists a few sites you can use to get yourself more exposure. But you'll have to dodge some fluff and flowering language to get to them. You've been warned.