Twitist Forums
Anyone goin seeing Cobra Starship tomorrow night? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone goin seeing Cobra Starship tomorrow night? (/thread-43583.html)

- Fall Out Boy <3 - 11-19-2012 02:32 AM

I reaaaaaaaaaaly wanted to see them Sad.

I love them. But if i was going i would like to see Guilty Pleasure, and see them performing to dance to it haha.

- Bitterfinger051 - 11-19-2012 02:32 AM

Who or what is Manchester and the UK? If it ain't in the USA it is not worth mentioning!

- largeswing237 - 11-19-2012 02:32 AM

Um, no!

- Debbie :) - 11-19-2012 02:32 AM

Cobra are insane Smile
Im not going to the Manchester gig but Im going to the London one and Im super excited.
I am definitely looking forward to hearing send my love to the dancefloor, its so fun and I expect the crowd will be dancing to it, which makes it even more fun x)
But even more than that, I want to hear one of their new tracks "pete wentz is the only reason were famous" becauseeee, (i dont know if you follow gabe/pete on twitter) me and my friends made a silly video to that song and put it on youtube, then a few weeks later good ol' pete hacked into gabe's twitter and posted a link to it. It made me and my friends year :L
Oh and we're going to take a sign saying "lets get wasted" ... if you follow the new cobracam, you'll get me xD

- greatcactus101 - 11-19-2012 02:32 AM

I saw them last night. Totally amazing !!