This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone goin seeing Cobra Starship tomorrow night?
11-19-2012, 02:32 AM

I reaaaaaaaaaaly wanted to see them Sad.

I love them. But if i was going i would like to see Guilty Pleasure, and see them performing to dance to it haha.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Who or what is Manchester and the UK? If it ain't in the USA it is not worth mentioning!

Ads

Um, no!

Cobra are insane Smile
Im not going to the Manchester gig but Im going to the London one and Im super excited.
I am definitely looking forward to hearing send my love to the dancefloor, its so fun and I expect the crowd will be dancing to it, which makes it even more fun x)
But even more than that, I want to hear one of their new tracks "pete wentz is the only reason were famous" becauseeee, (i dont know if you follow gabe/pete on twitter) me and my friends made a silly video to that song and put it on youtube, then a few weeks later good ol' pete hacked into gabe's twitter and posted a link to it. It made me and my friends year :L
Oh and we're going to take a sign saying "lets get wasted" ... if you follow the new cobracam, you'll get me xD

I saw them last night. Totally amazing !!