Twitist Forums
Can someone see my tweets if I block them on Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Can someone see my tweets if I block them on Twitter? (/thread-44176.html)

Can someone see my tweets if I block them on Twitter? - deмιι♥dιѕaѕтer - 11-19-2012 02:50 AM

A few months ago my brother blocked me on twitter, but for some reason I could still see all the tweets on his profile. I need to block a girl from my school on twitter, but if I block her, will she still be able to see my tweets? It's really important that she can't read them because she's quoting them in school and bullying me for what I say. Also I don't want to put my account on private because I also have a lot of other followers.

- Ben Artzi - 11-19-2012 02:58 AM

If someone on your list re-tweets your tweets and she's on their list, she will see your tweets.

- Amanda Kaitlyn - 11-19-2012 02:58 AM

I don't think they can read your tweets if you block them but if you're being bullied you can report the girls twitter.

- Maiden - 11-19-2012 02:58 AM

Unfortunately...yes she can still see them Sad but she can't follow you or message you, i think you can just make your tweets private to her only so everyone can see them but her but i don't know how to do it sorry :/

Or you can just stand up to that bully! Don't just let her make fun of you ! Tweet things about her that are insults or anything offensive to her so she won't be able to quote them Big Grin stand up for yourself Smile