This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone see my tweets if I block them on Twitter?
11-19-2012, 02:50 AM
Can someone see my tweets if I block them on Twitter?
A few months ago my brother blocked me on twitter, but for some reason I could still see all the tweets on his profile. I need to block a girl from my school on twitter, but if I block her, will she still be able to see my tweets? It's really important that she can't read them because she's quoting them in school and bullying me for what I say. Also I don't want to put my account on private because I also have a lot of other followers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:58 AM

If someone on your list re-tweets your tweets and she's on their list, she will see your tweets.

Ads

I don't think they can read your tweets if you block them but if you're being bullied you can report the girls twitter.

Unfortunately...yes she can still see them Sad but she can't follow you or message you, i think you can just make your tweets private to her only so everyone can see them but her but i don't know how to do it sorry :/

Or you can just stand up to that bully! Don't just let her make fun of you ! Tweet things about her that are insults or anything offensive to her so she won't be able to quote them Big Grin stand up for yourself Smile