Twitist Forums
10 POINTS!! I need a MATURE answer!!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: 10 POINTS!! I need a MATURE answer!!!!? (/thread-45346.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- dai.C - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

well it sound like shes not over the other dude...im sorry
i think that you should just firget about her......sorry

- :] - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

that means that she is going out with another guy and she is kind of tired of u. u have to face it. people can get tired of each other especially during relationships. u should just let her go and find another girl....Sad sorry to say...

- renziyziy - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

don't let her string you along. so many guys get caught up in this but if she's really in a relationship back off. If she wants you bad enough she'll come to you.

- Jiz Monkey - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

Demand to know whats going on!
If she doesn't give you a clear answer then dump her!
You deserve to know whats going on!

- Largo - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

ask her whats going on m8, Men are hard Bstards aint we but the one thing that can weaken us is a nice girl...

you can do the hollywood movie thing and fight for her, Send her a gift maybe.

even a sneeky surprise visit may give you the answers u need

hope it works out m8 tc

- Femme fatale - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

Tell her you feel like she's leading you on and ask her flat out about the status of her relationship with the other guy. There's no sense dancing around the issue or wondering any longer. You deserve the truth. Good luck! Smile

- Bethany * - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

it's not nice for her to string you along like this, especially when she's with this other guy. Is it worth it to you to put up with this behavior? Maybe offer an ultimatum: if she wants a romantic relationship with you, then have one. If she wants to be with this boyfriend, then do that. It's not fair to either of you for her to play it both ways.

- Beach Bum - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

yea I agree. Find out what is going on because it seems as if she has feelings for the both of you and she doesnt know which one to choose or either she doesnt know how to tell you Goodbye.

- Katie H - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

well obviously she is dating that guy.
when i had a boyfriend my bff is a guy
and i text him non stop
even though i have a bf
but sometimes when i was texting my boyfriend
i would just like ignor the other texts i get

- D L - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

She is using you. yes she prob likes you but isnt leaving her other guy for you. If you can be satisfied with him coming first then more power to you.
You need to make it clear to her that she needs to leave him if she wants to be with you or if she expects you to give your time and feelings to her.