Twitist Forums
10 POINTS!! I need a MATURE answer!!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: 10 POINTS!! I need a MATURE answer!!!!? (/thread-45346.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Lily S - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

You're in a hard situation because she probably does like you and that other boy. It's hard for her and she probably is confused. I advice you to move on because the worse feeling is to feel used and I feel thats what she's doing. It isn't fair to you.

- Foxyloxy - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

forget about the bi***, shes a skank and is playing u for an idiot. Yes she is obviously in a relationship with this other tool so i suggest you find someone else and never speak to that slut again, i mean, shes txt'ing you, while shes with someone else, shes an immature dick and people like her annoy me.

- hottierecy - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

try to spend all the time with her you can but don't be stockerish. Try to call her every other day r every day be sweet and asically out wit the other guy and take his girl maybe wait a month then if they break up ask her out but if they don't it's not meant to be

- chuvila55 - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

I think she's sitting on the fence, and probably won't give you a direct answer until you make one for her. Going through this torment is unbearable - I don't wish it on anyone, nor does anyone deserve it. "I don't know" is not an answer, and don't go for that answer should she give it to you again. Give her an ultimatum, and stick to it.

- Jenny - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

Honestly i think this is a bad situation to be in. I think you need to give her time to break up with her boyfriend before interfering with them. It sounds like she is not "sort of" in a relationship, it seems like she's definatly in a relationship. And also, if she's treating her current boyfriend like that (not being honest, liking and hanging out with another guy, etc) then you never know if she'd treat you that way, and that wouldn't be fun. I would say give it some time, or tell her exactly what you said above. Tell her that you like her and what you've noticed and ask her to tell you exactly how she feels, otherwise you'll never know...
good luck!

- simm101 - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

If I was you I'd keep her at arms length as she's using you for a stop gap.

- Nero s - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

Do so many nice things to her like flowers, poems, letters, dates. Get built. Be better than her bf. Learn all the things she like and want in a guy. Seduce her that way. Take full advantage of her. In the end if she says I like that guy, be like well thats your loss not mine. She'll think twice(hopefully) and come crawling back to you.

- John H - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

Let her go...

..she obviously like you...but is commited elsewhere...

.. You know about him... I bet he doesn't know about you.

- monkeey♥ (: - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

get things straight with her. ask her if she still has feelings for you because she can't just leave you hanging after telling you. you have the right to know, so just go and ask her.

- berrysweet - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

I would say back off for a bit. Allow her time to make a decision about this other guy cause right now it seems like you are kind of a stand in for when the other guy isn't around. Ignoring your messages now? Why? Cause she is busy with the other guy. In time she will make a decision, but in the mean time I'd say lay off, and wait until she begins to bite your line...