Twitist Forums
10 POINTS!! I need a MATURE answer!!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: 10 POINTS!! I need a MATURE answer!!!!? (/thread-45346.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Belle - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

I'm sorry, but it looks like she really likes this other guy. Ya'll should talk because she shouldn't have left you out of the loop like that.

- Vick - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

ask her wats up with that dont let her lead u on

- Dr. Los - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

This is a situation of her wanting her cake and eating it too. She is in a relationship yet she sees and values all that you have to offer and doesnt want to lose that. She is basically carrying with her the "if" feeling.. if I lose my man for him what would happen? or if I stay with my bf from abroad, what if this new guy is everything I ever wanted?

I say if you like this girl pursue her but please know the consequences that come with it. Which may be you getting hurt etc. And you dont want to be the rebound either. Make sure that you know your limite and what line not to cross if it gets to that point. She does seem confused so your biggest weapon in this situation is yourself not to allow yourself to get too caught up and avoid getting hurt.

- Jacob W - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

man that has to be hard i guess u guys are just meant to be friends for now.....I would just keep in touch and be friends for rite now and see how things work out for her and her other guy............but just keep ur head up u r at college i know there are some more hot chicks

- bella cruz - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

forget her. if she can do this to her current man, what makes you think she won't do it to you? even though she isn't physically cheating on her bf, i feel emotionally cheating is worse because the other person has her heart and thoughts..
if you really like her and insist on not giving up, then give her an ultimatum.. choose either you or him, it's unfair to string you along until she figures out if either of you guys are right for her.

- J Rod0911 - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

Sounds like you were/ are her "back-up" guy. She is probably confused. She probably really does enjoy you and like you, but as she said she "didn't know what to do." Now on your end, it all depends on what you want. If you are OK with her ignoring you for a few days then talking a few days. Sounds like she is playing the 60/40 game. Giving you either 60 or 40 percent, when perhaps from the sound of things are giving 100%. If you want her to make a choice, tell her where you are, and how you feel. If you are willing to wait it out all summer, and college summers are long, then be patient. If her "boyfriend" is going to the same college as you two, then that would be a tough one on her. She has yet to make up her mind, and if you can deal with that, then be patient. If you cannot deal with that, you can start dating other people, yes you may have feelings for her, but if you can't be patient, then get yourself off the backburner or the "convenience shop" and meet other girls. College is the best 4 years of your life. Let things progress, but know what you want. Best wishes man.

- immensechicken571 - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

well it looks like the other playa stole your bitch and if u really want to have her all up on u like she was u need to step your game up like dress nicer look your best every where you go talk to other pretty girls in front of her let her know she aint all that.

- akazi16 - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

Hey Greg,
This is proof that Girls are the wackiest creatures on earth...
Anyways, lets brake it down:
The fact that she came over to your house and You DIDNT try to escalate things clearly illustrated to her that your not confident enough.
I dont mean you should have had sex with her, but rather, you should've kissed her while you had the chance.
You also should'nt have told her that you liked her mainly because that kinda destroyed the tension between the two of you.

Girls get borred of relationships when the guy offers unconditional love and doesnt give the girl her space.
Its okay man!! we all learn...
From now on, keep in mind that You should Try to take the relationship to a further step when you have the chance...

- Charlene T - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

i say neva see her again, or go out n get urself a girlfrnd n jst see er wen u can like she is doin with u lol

- don n - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

Tell her you don't plan to play second fiddle. Tell her she has your number and when she makes up her mind to call you. Also tell her that if she waits too long you won't be available.