Twitist Forums
10 POINTS!! I need a MATURE answer!!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: 10 POINTS!! I need a MATURE answer!!!!? (/thread-45346.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- sabrina p - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

maybe u should talk too her face to face and ask her

"which one will it b and b4 u make your choice think about the times we spend together u don't have to make your decision now anytime u r ready"

GOOD LUCK

oxoxoxo

- Pete Wentz Luver - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

I would tell her exactly how you feel and ask her if she wants to be more than friends. Tell her that you respect her decision whatever it may be. Then ask her how her relationship is doing with the other guy and tell her you'll be there if it starts going downhill and she can always trust you as a friend. Let her know that you can handle being just friends in the time she is with her present bf and it will allow her to trust you a lot more. This will help her be a lot more comfortable around and texting you. I hope this helps and that everything works out for you.

- dirtydan2 - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

All I can say is that you want a mature answer but you are not being very mature. Just ask, getting things out in the open. Ask her. simple as that. Why put yourself through the mental crap and go to yahoo. It is very easy and you will kick yourself for not asking sooner ,no matter the answer.
Good luck.

- urgirl_kane - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

Get over her, you were just a boyfriend subtitute until her guy came back so find youself someone else

- bethy boo - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

ask her whats up and make sure shes single before you do anything and then make your move or if you want to be really old just call her right up and ask her out and accept the consiquences if she has a b-f because as i say always say its better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all and pluse if you dont do somthing soon then youll never know what your missing b/c for all you know she is single and waiting for you to make the first move

- iSecondTheMotion - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

the question is do really like her? or she likes you?

sometimes we dont know the real answer. make a truce: two days; 1 day is bring her to the "world" that you are living in. show her your hobbies, what you like doing, etc. 1 day is to bring you to her world. after the last day, then you'll decide.

- Katie S - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

Tell her how you feel. She may think that you don't like her as much anymore. Tell her that you either want to be her boyfriend or you don't. She may be as confused as you are and it isn't going to help if you just sit there and ignor the problem. Face it head on with your head held high. If she doesn't like you, then it may be possible that it wasn't ment to be. I bet though if you sit down with her and tell her how you are feeling and that you are really confused, I bet that she will tell you how she feels, and you will know. It may not be the answer that you are looking for, but you won't be confused anymore, and you finally will know. She may like someone else though, and you more, she has to figure it out, so if she doesn't give you a straight answer right then give her about a week to figure it out. Good Luck.

- princess - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

It sounds like she wants to "have her cake and eat it too" so to speak. Really though, it seems though she's still with her boyfriend. I would back off, don't text, call, etc. If she really wants to be with you she'd break it off w/her boyfriend. Since she already told you she's seeing someone, you can't be mad at her honesty. Let her come to you-single!

- aud - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

I belive that she is just looking for a good friend in you over the summer brake if your nice to her & you still text & all that when you go back to school she might have broken up with b/f and be ready for a new relationship when that happens she will look towards you her best guy friend the one that stuck by her side when she was going through the toughness of a brake-up
Good luck
Hope this helps

- ABH86 - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

From reading your question im guessing shes confiding in your for comfort when she and her boyfriend get into a fight. The last thing you want is a girlfriend like that simply because she could do the same to you incase ya'll would get into a fight. Or another reason is she sees you as a really good friend, and as time passes she could start feeling something for you...but shes unsure on how to handle it. I've been in that situation before. But i had to remove myself from the guy i was starting to crush on because I had a really good thing going with my boyfriend and I didnt want to ruin it over a silly crush. But more than likely i think shes confiding in you for comfort when shes mad at her beau.