Twitist Forums
Trying to get with this girl but I don't know what I'm doing wrong? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Trying to get with this girl but I don't know what I'm doing wrong? (/thread-45388.html)

Trying to get with this girl but I don't know what I'm doing wrong? - Chris - 11-27-2012 06:29 AM

Let me start from the beginning....

I met this girl about 7 months ago. We started talking at this video shoot and she seemed very nice. She is SOOO pretty too. I'm 21 and she is 27. I asked if she had twitter and we followed each other. We started talking on the DM about 2 months later and then I asked her out for Dinner. She said "Sure" and we scheduled a date a week later. She canceled on me the VERY last minute when I was already at the place. She claimed she had to drive her Aunt somewhere and didn't even ask to reschedule. Since I really wanted to go out with her, I asked her out again the next day. We rescheduled for the next week. We met up for Dinner (she was an hour late by the way.) I liked her, she seemed so nice, we were having a great time. We were out for 2 hrs, then she said she had to go. Date costed me 70 bucks but it was worth it!! She went home and I went home and she texted me "Thanks for Dinner Smile " I'm thinking "Whoooooo I hit the jackpot". I responded "Your welcome , let's have dinner again sometime soon Smile" she responded "Ok Cool".

Now I asked her to go to the movies the next week. She canceled on me (VERY LAST MINUTE). I'm like DAMNNN not again. I said "ok cool". We then reschedule for the next week and LAST LAST she tells me "She sprained her leg and she cant go out for a few weeks." 2 weeks later I hit her up and ask how she is feeling, she tells me its not that bad. She asks me out now and im like cool, that weekend, can u believe this? she cancels on me again.

At this point I'm like "ok ok....i think she is trying to give me a hint. But.... She started retweeting some of my tweets on Twitter , like "Glad to be alive" and other random tweets i do. So then I'm thinking maybe she really sprained her leg and maybe is really busy!

I hit her up "you hate me? lol"

she responds "no lol sorry ive been busy"

So I tried one more time!!

By the way, most of our convos are via text.

3 more weeks later. This is like 2-3 months after our first date...smh i know

On monday I said, "Hey Sherita, You are doing anything this weekend?" she responds "No i dont think so whats up?" I said" oh ok cool, u want to have dinner with me this weekend?" she said "ok let me get a babysitter for my son and ill let u know"...

Yesterday Friday, I havent heard any updates on if she got a sitter or not so i texted her "Hey, were u able to get a sitter for the weekend..give me an update" she responds "Im working now" i said "oh ok sorry... call me when ur not busy."

now its Saturday, didnt get no call or nothing.

What did i do wrong?

Do i have a chance?

What should i do now?

Why is she saying YES if still cancels? I honestly don't get it, she never actually said NO to me, that's why i never gave up Sad

I really like her, my friends have gave me stupid advice... I'm trying to win her but she has been playing games with me for months

Any advice??? Thanks

- Elaine - 11-27-2012 06:38 AM

dk i have a "friend" like that and im like soooooooo over them lol kids make things diffcult maybe thats y...no offense maybe shes just using you for a free meal every so often...maybe shes afraid to like you idk she sounds crazy..........