This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trying to get with this girl but I don't know what I'm doing wrong?
11-27-2012, 06:29 AM
Trying to get with this girl but I don't know what I'm doing wrong?
Let me start from the beginning....

I met this girl about 7 months ago. We started talking at this video shoot and she seemed very nice. She is SOOO pretty too. I'm 21 and she is 27. I asked if she had twitter and we followed each other. We started talking on the DM about 2 months later and then I asked her out for Dinner. She said "Sure" and we scheduled a date a week later. She canceled on me the VERY last minute when I was already at the place. She claimed she had to drive her Aunt somewhere and didn't even ask to reschedule. Since I really wanted to go out with her, I asked her out again the next day. We rescheduled for the next week. We met up for Dinner (she was an hour late by the way.) I liked her, she seemed so nice, we were having a great time. We were out for 2 hrs, then she said she had to go. Date costed me 70 bucks but it was worth it!! She went home and I went home and she texted me "Thanks for Dinner Smile " I'm thinking "Whoooooo I hit the jackpot". I responded "Your welcome , let's have dinner again sometime soon Smile" she responded "Ok Cool".

Now I asked her to go to the movies the next week. She canceled on me (VERY LAST MINUTE). I'm like DAMNNN not again. I said "ok cool". We then reschedule for the next week and LAST LAST she tells me "She sprained her leg and she cant go out for a few weeks." 2 weeks later I hit her up and ask how she is feeling, she tells me its not that bad. She asks me out now and im like cool, that weekend, can u believe this? she cancels on me again.

At this point I'm like "ok ok....i think she is trying to give me a hint. But.... She started retweeting some of my tweets on Twitter , like "Glad to be alive" and other random tweets i do. So then I'm thinking maybe she really sprained her leg and maybe is really busy!

I hit her up "you hate me? lol"

she responds "no lol sorry ive been busy"

So I tried one more time!!

By the way, most of our convos are via text.

3 more weeks later. This is like 2-3 months after our first date...smh i know

On monday I said, "Hey Sherita, You are doing anything this weekend?" she responds "No i dont think so whats up?" I said" oh ok cool, u want to have dinner with me this weekend?" she said "ok let me get a babysitter for my son and ill let u know"...

Yesterday Friday, I havent heard any updates on if she got a sitter or not so i texted her "Hey, were u able to get a sitter for the weekend..give me an update" she responds "Im working now" i said "oh ok sorry... call me when ur not busy."

now its Saturday, didnt get no call or nothing.

What did i do wrong?

Do i have a chance?

What should i do now?

Why is she saying YES if still cancels? I honestly don't get it, she never actually said NO to me, that's why i never gave up Sad

I really like her, my friends have gave me stupid advice... I'm trying to win her but she has been playing games with me for months

Any advice??? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:38 AM

dk i have a "friend" like that and im like soooooooo over them lol kids make things diffcult maybe thats y...no offense maybe shes just using you for a free meal every so often...maybe shes afraid to like you idk she sounds crazy..........

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply