Twitist Forums
Am I the only person who stopped watching WWE because of CM Punk's long cheating WWE title reign? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Am I the only person who stopped watching WWE because of CM Punk's long cheating WWE title reign? (/thread-45530.html)

Am I the only person who stopped watching WWE because of CM Punk's long cheating WWE title reign? - ca$h - 11-27-2012 06:31 AM

Mainly how he ended Ryback's streak, & how he won at Survivor series. I have lost all my respect for him. His Best in the world line now as no meaning to it.

- jaywhy619 - 11-27-2012 06:40 AM

Well obviously if youre hating him, hes doing his job right

Follow me on twitter @jaywhy620, ill be watching Raw and ill be giving my thoughts and comments on what happens, i also do this for TNA, Smackdown, PPVs, etc... Ill follow you back

- tania - 11-27-2012 06:40 AM

Oh I would absolutely not stop watching because of Punk's reign. It's flown by and hasn't bored me. That's a job well-done. Punk has kept my attention and I was glad he retained. As long as he stays entertaining and he really is most of the time, then I'll enjoy his reign.
I also really don't care for Ryback at all so that didn't bother me a bit. I think he's a joke.

- Peter Fox - 11-27-2012 06:40 AM

i didnt stop watching but they should have at least really quick changes for world champ

- Mao - 11-27-2012 06:40 AM

Next thing you know Ziggler's gonna turn into "Super Ziggler" because wrestling fans don't stop bitching about EVERYTHING....

- 49er - 11-27-2012 06:40 AM

how long have you been watching wrestling? heel champions almost always cheat to keep their titles.

lol. dumbass. nobody is going to miss you. why are u even in here talking about the wwe. gtfo loser.