This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I the only person who stopped watching WWE because of CM Punk's long cheating WWE title reign?
11-27-2012, 06:31 AM
Am I the only person who stopped watching WWE because of CM Punk's long cheating WWE title reign?
Mainly how he ended Ryback's streak, & how he won at Survivor series. I have lost all my respect for him. His Best in the world line now as no meaning to it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:40 AM

Well obviously if youre hating him, hes doing his job right

Follow me on twitter @jaywhy620, ill be watching Raw and ill be giving my thoughts and comments on what happens, i also do this for TNA, Smackdown, PPVs, etc... Ill follow you back

Ads

Oh I would absolutely not stop watching because of Punk's reign. It's flown by and hasn't bored me. That's a job well-done. Punk has kept my attention and I was glad he retained. As long as he stays entertaining and he really is most of the time, then I'll enjoy his reign.
I also really don't care for Ryback at all so that didn't bother me a bit. I think he's a joke.

i didnt stop watching but they should have at least really quick changes for world champ

Next thing you know Ziggler's gonna turn into "Super Ziggler" because wrestling fans don't stop bitching about EVERYTHING....

how long have you been watching wrestling? heel champions almost always cheat to keep their titles.

lol. dumbass. nobody is going to miss you. why are u even in here talking about the wwe. gtfo loser.