Twitist Forums
Girls: Can I have your opinion please? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Girls: Can I have your opinion please? (/thread-46560.html)

Girls: Can I have your opinion please? - Daniel - 11-27-2012 06:46 AM

Right there is this girl i like and earlier i sent her this message:
"Hey (Her name) i was just wondering if you where still up for that date next week?"
She replied about 5 hours later at 10.30pm with "Hey dan Smile Yeah i dont see why not Smile"

so you would think thats all good right? well today she posted a picture on twitter of her new puppy and she tagged the photo as "My amazing boy just brought me this pug puppy!!!! <3"

so do you think she has a boyfriend and is just playing me for attention?
What do you think i should do?

- Marina - 11-27-2012 06:54 AM

Confront her about it. Ask her who that amazing boy is.

- Marina - 11-27-2012 06:54 AM

I think that you should just take her out on the date and see what happens. Plus you're not even dating yet so I wouldn't start getting all weird about it just yet. She has friends I'm assuming so just go out on the date and take it from there!

- Kris - 11-27-2012 06:54 AM

She might just be trying to get you jealous. If she had a boyfriend I don't think she would be going out with you and add all those smiles when she texted you.

- Kaitlyn - 11-27-2012 06:54 AM

Omg fuck that chick.

I've had similar experiences that were completely HEART-WRENCHING, and guess how I found out? The fucking Internet. Ef you Facebook.

Don't give her the time of day. That's all I have to say. And if I were there, I'd give that chick a swift kick in the gut. So she knows how it feels <_<

You deserve SO much better.

- Christine - 11-27-2012 06:54 AM

Don't Misunderstand her , u have to talk to her about this and ask her what she means " my boy" , maybe it's a joke and maybe it's real ..

- farooq khan - 11-27-2012 06:54 AM

get rid of her,she doest look serious.

- Tigrita - 11-27-2012 06:54 AM

You should ask her about, not straight up confront her and put her on the spot. But maybe she sees you just as a friend or "my boy" is a nickname for someone special but not a boyfriend. I know I had that issue and people assumed that "my boy" was a boyfriend when in reality that is what I referred to my godson as. So ask her about it.