This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls: Can I have your opinion please?
11-27-2012, 06:46 AM
Girls: Can I have your opinion please?
Right there is this girl i like and earlier i sent her this message:
"Hey (Her name) i was just wondering if you where still up for that date next week?"
She replied about 5 hours later at 10.30pm with "Hey dan Smile Yeah i dont see why not Smile"

so you would think thats all good right? well today she posted a picture on twitter of her new puppy and she tagged the photo as "My amazing boy just brought me this pug puppy!!!! <3"

so do you think she has a boyfriend and is just playing me for attention?
What do you think i should do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:54 AM

Confront her about it. Ask her who that amazing boy is.

Ads

I think that you should just take her out on the date and see what happens. Plus you're not even dating yet so I wouldn't start getting all weird about it just yet. She has friends I'm assuming so just go out on the date and take it from there!

She might just be trying to get you jealous. If she had a boyfriend I don't think she would be going out with you and add all those smiles when she texted you.

Omg fuck that chick.

I've had similar experiences that were completely HEART-WRENCHING, and guess how I found out? The fucking Internet. Ef you Facebook.

Don't give her the time of day. That's all I have to say. And if I were there, I'd give that chick a swift kick in the gut. So she knows how it feels <_<

You deserve SO much better.

Don't Misunderstand her , u have to talk to her about this and ask her what she means " my boy" , maybe it's a joke and maybe it's real ..

get rid of her,she doest look serious.

You should ask her about, not straight up confront her and put her on the spot. But maybe she sees you just as a friend or "my boy" is a nickname for someone special but not a boyfriend. I know I had that issue and people assumed that "my boy" was a boyfriend when in reality that is what I referred to my godson as. So ask her about it.