Twitist Forums
If your bf was in Vegas and u saw this.....? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: If your bf was in Vegas and u saw this.....? (/thread-46570.html)

If your bf was in Vegas and u saw this.....? - Julia - 11-27-2012 06:46 AM

My bf is in Vegas for his lid...7th time in 3 years, and I see this photo on twitter....he's the one of the very left. What would u think ladies....I'm fucking LIVID...he's like'oh, it's their job, everyone gets a picture with them when they come into the hotel' and I'm like 'just cause ure in Vegas doesn't mean ure life back home disappears!!!" I'm like crying right now...please tell me if I'm overreacting....
Sry u can't see the pic, basically it's all the guys and my bf drunk, slapping strippers asses...ya, not pleased....

- Waterdragon - 11-27-2012 06:54 AM

the fact that he is away from you is enough to say he does not care ---- it does not matter who he is with or what he is doing ---- why stay with someone who does not make you the most important part of his life???

- KillYourTV - 11-27-2012 06:54 AM

well it all depends on his character and yours. does he have a history of cheating or flirting unappropriately? do you? i think that he might have a girlfriend but he isnt dead ya know. let him be human. if he cheats, then let him find another girl. but until then just chill out. he might find it attractive if you dont care that much. shows that you are secure with things.

- wafflehouse - 11-27-2012 06:54 AM

I can't see the picture.