This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If your bf was in Vegas and u saw this.....?
11-27-2012, 06:46 AM
If your bf was in Vegas and u saw this.....?
My bf is in Vegas for his lid...7th time in 3 years, and I see this photo on twitter....he's the one of the very left. What would u think ladies....I'm fucking LIVID...he's like'oh, it's their job, everyone gets a picture with them when they come into the hotel' and I'm like 'just cause ure in Vegas doesn't mean ure life back home disappears!!!" I'm like crying right now...please tell me if I'm overreacting....
Sry u can't see the pic, basically it's all the guys and my bf drunk, slapping strippers asses...ya, not pleased....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:54 AM

the fact that he is away from you is enough to say he does not care ---- it does not matter who he is with or what he is doing ---- why stay with someone who does not make you the most important part of his life???

Ads

well it all depends on his character and yours. does he have a history of cheating or flirting unappropriately? do you? i think that he might have a girlfriend but he isnt dead ya know. let him be human. if he cheats, then let him find another girl. but until then just chill out. he might find it attractive if you dont care that much. shows that you are secure with things.

I can't see the picture.