Twitist Forums
Any serious advice please? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Any serious advice please? (/thread-46699.html)

Any serious advice please? - Lucygoosegg - 11-27-2012 06:47 AM

So i was molested for 7 years from 2 different people and i am 14. When i was younger i had A.D.D. and a little mental... When i was younger i was planning on running away but i didnt because my dad came home early that day but i dumped the letter and i figured out my sister was planning on running away too but she didnt either and she's trying to blackmail me but i want to tell my parents about what i felt when i was younger but im scared what if they are angry at me?? what should i do?
I'm nervous to see if they will yell at me, i have tried to talk to them about my feelings but they don't listen they think i am just joking or kidding around but they know i was molested and how i felt..... i just want to feel like myself again i feel like i missed my childhood

- Laura - 11-27-2012 06:56 AM

contact social servises or childline, Childline will tell you what to do and discus it with you. Or sometimes talking is the best thing to do. I'm 13 so a year younger than you. But if you want to talk to me just tweet me and I will follow you so we can dm eachother my twitter is @laurabolandFISH
and the number for childline is 0800 1111 (if in the uk)

- Tannor Dannor - 11-27-2012 06:56 AM

Just tell them, tell them everything you just said in that question. Tell them you need to talk to them about something important, sit down with them and talk.

- Sarah - 11-27-2012 06:56 AM

Its okay. I understand you. My parents dont listen to me either. Just tell them its really serious and tell them in a serious way and serious look. Tell them the details and just tell them how you feel. Let them know that your not joking and give them both a hug to show that you still love them.