This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any serious advice please?
11-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Any serious advice please?
So i was molested for 7 years from 2 different people and i am 14. When i was younger i had A.D.D. and a little mental... When i was younger i was planning on running away but i didnt because my dad came home early that day but i dumped the letter and i figured out my sister was planning on running away too but she didnt either and she's trying to blackmail me but i want to tell my parents about what i felt when i was younger but im scared what if they are angry at me?? what should i do?
I'm nervous to see if they will yell at me, i have tried to talk to them about my feelings but they don't listen they think i am just joking or kidding around but they know i was molested and how i felt..... i just want to feel like myself again i feel like i missed my childhood

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:56 AM

contact social servises or childline, Childline will tell you what to do and discus it with you. Or sometimes talking is the best thing to do. I'm 13 so a year younger than you. But if you want to talk to me just tweet me and I will follow you so we can dm eachother my twitter is @laurabolandFISH
and the number for childline is 0800 1111 (if in the uk)

Ads

Just tell them, tell them everything you just said in that question. Tell them you need to talk to them about something important, sit down with them and talk.

Its okay. I understand you. My parents dont listen to me either. Just tell them its really serious and tell them in a serious way and serious look. Tell them the details and just tell them how you feel. Let them know that your not joking and give them both a hug to show that you still love them.