Twitist Forums
Is there any way to become the decision maker of the company without being the CEO? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Is there any way to become the decision maker of the company without being the CEO? (/thread-47708.html)

Is there any way to become the decision maker of the company without being the CEO? - tarikur - 11-27-2012 07:01 AM

I want to start a new company. I am kind of shy guy and I lack leadership and good social skills. I want to be the decision maker of the company. I want to hire someone else to listen to my commands and give order to the employees and be the leader to fulfill my commands. I want that person to give interview to the media. I know CEO does the leadership and faces the media. I don't want to be the CEO, I want to be something above it. I want the CEO listen to all my orders.

- Yirmiyahu - 11-27-2012 07:09 AM

Chairman of the Board of Directors.

- Sir Jam - 11-27-2012 07:09 AM

Sorry, CEO is the top dog. If a lowly employee somehow creates a public scandal for the company, it is the CEO's resignation that the public demand. The CEO has full responsibility for the company

- Jonathan P - 11-27-2012 07:09 AM

Being the CEO doesn't mean you HAVE to be the face of your company in the media. What you're describing is a marketing/PR team...people who handle press conferences and such.