This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way to become the decision maker of the company without being the CEO?
11-27-2012, 07:01 AM
Is there any way to become the decision maker of the company without being the CEO?
I want to start a new company. I am kind of shy guy and I lack leadership and good social skills. I want to be the decision maker of the company. I want to hire someone else to listen to my commands and give order to the employees and be the leader to fulfill my commands. I want that person to give interview to the media. I know CEO does the leadership and faces the media. I don't want to be the CEO, I want to be something above it. I want the CEO listen to all my orders.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:09 AM

Chairman of the Board of Directors.

Ads

Sorry, CEO is the top dog. If a lowly employee somehow creates a public scandal for the company, it is the CEO's resignation that the public demand. The CEO has full responsibility for the company

Being the CEO doesn't mean you HAVE to be the face of your company in the media. What you're describing is a marketing/PR team...people who handle press conferences and such.