Twitist Forums
why are liberals so intolerant of people who do not agree with them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: why are liberals so intolerant of people who do not agree with them? (/thread-47726.html)

Pages: 1 2

why are liberals so intolerant of people who do not agree with them? - Jeffery - 11-27-2012 07:01 AM

hateful anti Romney twitter feeds..
people attacking Celebrities that do not all in line with progressive view of the world..
violent posts on public web sites /twitter sites etc..

- Straight Edge Dan - 11-27-2012 07:10 AM

it goes both ways

- Richard - 11-27-2012 07:10 AM

For the same reason that conservatives are intolerant of people who do not agree with them.

NO DIFFERENCE - and this is a silly troll question.

- Amanda - 11-27-2012 07:10 AM

There's a little of that on both sides. Most people are decent.

- Joe Heaton - 11-27-2012 07:10 AM

The Only hate I see - emanates from Righties - and the Morally Perverted 'christian' Conservatives.

Nice spin though.

Although, I truly feel sad for you.

Your hatred of views that differ from yours is a true sign of weakness.

You must learn to expand your vision.

Otherwise, you're just a shill ... like FOX.

Good luck.

I'm rooting for you.

- Kevin - 11-27-2012 07:10 AM

The fact that you are making a huge generalization on liberals makes me question how tolerant you are.

- jollytank950 - 11-27-2012 07:10 AM

Money. Both sides want control of it and use rhetoric to get it.

- Ryan - 11-27-2012 07:10 AM

Its what liberals want, to polarize. If you arent liberal your a white racist who hates poor people.

- Antie Pantie - 11-27-2012 07:10 AM

...because they are emotional and they follow liberalism for emotional reasons.

Also, I think that the liberal feels that when you disagree with their beliefs, you're disrespecting them. It might have something to do with their godlessness. If we have to create our own meaning and values, then for a conservative to reject the meaning and values of a liberal is to reject the liberal him/herself!

- Ann - 11-27-2012 07:10 AM

Three of my conservative relatives called Obama satan on Facebook in three separate posts. So, I hardly think conservatives should talk about anyone being tolerant. I almost voted for Romney but, all the asinine talk radio ads featuring ridiculous Christians blasting Obama for everything made me realize I could not in good conscious vote for him.