This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why are liberals so intolerant of people who do not agree with them?
11-27-2012, 07:01 AM
why are liberals so intolerant of people who do not agree with them?
hateful anti Romney twitter feeds..
people attacking Celebrities that do not all in line with progressive view of the world..
violent posts on public web sites /twitter sites etc..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:10 AM

For the same reason that conservatives are intolerant of people who do not agree with them.

NO DIFFERENCE - and this is a silly troll question.

Ads

There's a little of that on both sides. Most people are decent.

The fact that you are making a huge generalization on liberals makes me question how tolerant you are.

Its what liberals want, to polarize. If you arent liberal your a white racist who hates poor people.

...because they are emotional and they follow liberalism for emotional reasons.

Also, I think that the liberal feels that when you disagree with their beliefs, you're disrespecting them. It might have something to do with their godlessness. If we have to create our own meaning and values, then for a conservative to reject the meaning and values of a liberal is to reject the liberal him/herself!

Three of my conservative relatives called Obama satan on Facebook in three separate posts. So, I hardly think conservatives should talk about anyone being tolerant. I almost voted for Romney but, all the asinine talk radio ads featuring ridiculous Christians blasting Obama for everything made me realize I could not in good conscious vote for him.

There are people on both side who enjoy that sort of thing, its not limited to one side or the other, surely you've seen the hateful things Trump, Jackson and Nugent have written from advocating assassination to revolution. Those are some pretty violent things too.

Because many people have political beliefs that touches their life, it's not just a weekend hobby. If I want women to have the right to abortion, it's because I don't want to live in a world where women are forced to be pregnant. If I want welfare, it's because I don't want people to die homeless.

If you sucker don't like it, you can suicide alone, I won't fallow you.

If they're REALLY dumb enough to reelect a leaderless POS whose policy is to blame every mistake he makes on someone else just like a child, then why would you expect them to come correct on anything else? The way I see liberals is that they allow their emotions to make decisions for them instead of their intellect or common sense. This is a great way to think for campaigning, but it sucks for policy making. The fact that Obama has increased the US debt more in one term than any past president in the history of the US without even putting a dent in the unemployment number absolutely proves this beyond a reasonable doubt.