Twitist Forums
Why does everything think I'm flirting? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Why does everything think I'm flirting? (/thread-48171.html)

Why does everything think I'm flirting? - Shiva Verde - 12-04-2012 06:18 AM

I'm 15.

Okay, so me and my female friends met these guys and they were really fun to hang out. To keep in touch we followed each other on Twitter. I wanted to be friends with them, so I tweet with them constantly. You know just random conversation and laughing over silly things. Most of the time I start the convo. Sometimes it's them. Now my friends think I'm such a flirt. My friend secretly hates me because she thinks I'm flirting with all of them! But I swear I have no plans to be romantic with them or whatsoever. I am just trying to be friends, because I have no guy friends. And I never talked about love or romantic stuff about these guys! I just talk to them about guitars, video games, and other guy stuff.

How do I get the message across that I am just being friendly and I'm not flirting?

P.S. I am just a naturally friendly person and I love making new friends.

- kindbelieve336 - 12-04-2012 06:26 AM

Guitars are guy stuff? Check out Sleater Kinney.

- ? - 12-04-2012 06:26 AM

because you blond
because blonds looks like giving easy

- darian - 12-04-2012 06:26 AM

some people are weird like that to think they are gonna lose there friends to some other people, i am probably wrong though there are tons of reasons why

- highlight283 - 12-04-2012 06:26 AM

Because people are stupid and assume that if a girl talks to a guy, it means they like them.