This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does everything think I'm flirting?
12-04-2012, 06:18 AM
Why does everything think I'm flirting?
I'm 15.

Okay, so me and my female friends met these guys and they were really fun to hang out. To keep in touch we followed each other on Twitter. I wanted to be friends with them, so I tweet with them constantly. You know just random conversation and laughing over silly things. Most of the time I start the convo. Sometimes it's them. Now my friends think I'm such a flirt. My friend secretly hates me because she thinks I'm flirting with all of them! But I swear I have no plans to be romantic with them or whatsoever. I am just trying to be friends, because I have no guy friends. And I never talked about love or romantic stuff about these guys! I just talk to them about guitars, video games, and other guy stuff.

How do I get the message across that I am just being friendly and I'm not flirting?

P.S. I am just a naturally friendly person and I love making new friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 06:26 AM

Guitars are guy stuff? Check out Sleater Kinney.

Ads

because you blond
because blonds looks like giving easy

some people are weird like that to think they are gonna lose there friends to some other people, i am probably wrong though there are tons of reasons why

Because people are stupid and assume that if a girl talks to a guy, it means they like them.