Twitist Forums
I like two people at the same time?? need help? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: I like two people at the same time?? need help? (/thread-48898.html)

I like two people at the same time?? need help? - Jori - 12-06-2012 04:01 PM

Ok, so I use to live in a stay with this guy and we are really good friends with benefits we still talk till this day. So I moved to a new state and met this new guy. Me and this guy go to the same school, He liked me since day one since I came. So now he like me alot he asked me out two times and I said no to both answer. The reason why is because he flirt with some girls from time to time.. and second I don't wanna get hurt if I go with him. The first guy i was talking about is my bestfriend brother he liked me alot but we are in two different states and to be honest i do have feelings for him.. he also do to.. but he has an crush on my bestfriend.. he didn't know that me and her were really close so now I look on facebook.. there writing hearts on each other page and to be honest i did get a little jealous.. so i don't know how to feel or think right about now.. and I like both of them Sad which one do I chose??

- Quinn - 12-06-2012 04:09 PM

Proximity is the one of the most influential factors in attraction. You will naturally learn to like the boy you go to school with more. This decision is already decided.

- jryanwinterhaven - 12-06-2012 04:09 PM

So.. go out with both of them and decide whether you want to be exclusive when your ready. You have no obloiugations to be monogamous with a friend with benefits and you just met the other guy. Why choose until your ready?