This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like two people at the same time?? need help?
12-06-2012, 04:01 PM
I like two people at the same time?? need help?
Ok, so I use to live in a stay with this guy and we are really good friends with benefits we still talk till this day. So I moved to a new state and met this new guy. Me and this guy go to the same school, He liked me since day one since I came. So now he like me alot he asked me out two times and I said no to both answer. The reason why is because he flirt with some girls from time to time.. and second I don't wanna get hurt if I go with him. The first guy i was talking about is my bestfriend brother he liked me alot but we are in two different states and to be honest i do have feelings for him.. he also do to.. but he has an crush on my bestfriend.. he didn't know that me and her were really close so now I look on facebook.. there writing hearts on each other page and to be honest i did get a little jealous.. so i don't know how to feel or think right about now.. and I like both of them Sad which one do I chose??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 04:09 PM

Proximity is the one of the most influential factors in attraction. You will naturally learn to like the boy you go to school with more. This decision is already decided.

Ads

12-06-2012, 04:09 PM

So.. go out with both of them and decide whether you want to be exclusive when your ready. You have no obloiugations to be monogamous with a friend with benefits and you just met the other guy. Why choose until your ready?