Twitist Forums
last time for this question : ) giving away 10 points this time? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: last time for this question : ) giving away 10 points this time? (/thread-49395.html)

last time for this question : ) giving away 10 points this time? - Shania - 12-08-2012 10:33 AM

So i was tweeting and the guy that i have "history with" is on twitter and he tweeted saying "im still up" and i commented on his tweet "go to bed" ( playfully)

and he was like "go eat or something " and then i was like " why are you always saying a fat joke or something " and he was like " because you on my tweets like im tweeting about how much i love you or sumn lol you go to bed im older than you anyway "

so i was mad & thursday when we were in school he kept calling my name but i ignored him and acted like I didnt hear him

then Friday well yesterday i pushed him (playfully) we play fight alot (no of this hurts) and he turned around & realized it was me who had pushes him he kinda hugged me really tight from the side his arms was around my shoulders.

what does this mean?

- Colm - 12-08-2012 10:41 AM

Maybe he really enjoys your company, and is glad you're talking to him again. IF you like him, go for it, if not, y'know.

- The Hyper Girl! - 12-08-2012 10:41 AM

aww that is very cute! I think he likes youSmile

- Dave - 12-08-2012 10:41 AM

he likes you... but then he's kind of an idiot to tweet that lol.

- Nenya - 12-08-2012 10:41 AM

Who knows what is in his head, perhaps he got fed up with you saying 'he was like' and 'then I was like'. Didn't you read your post before you pressed the button?

- Nichole - 12-08-2012 10:41 AM

Awhh!! He's flirting with you. I think he was just being playful/silly when he replied to your comment. Then I think he realized you were upset about it, so he was showing you that you and him are friends, but with a little bit of flirting(; Haha, well good luck!

- Zach - 12-08-2012 10:41 AM

All I can tell you is this guy really likes you, He hugs you tightly and he playfully jokes around with you and he adores you with everything he has. I think you should date him! You see when guys joke around with a girl like this and they show that they adore you then you shouldn't hesitate to do something! maybe he's just to shy to ask you!
Hope I helped!

- Cute Girl - 12-08-2012 10:41 AM

he is into you!!good luck

- Kristen Mcinnis - 12-08-2012 10:41 AM

Maybe he really likes you! my boyfriend calls me names.

- Zamantha - 12-08-2012 10:41 AM

AWWWWWWW! he so likes you! don't be his sex toy though!