This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
last time for this question : ) giving away 10 points this time?
12-08-2012, 10:33 AM
last time for this question : ) giving away 10 points this time?
So i was tweeting and the guy that i have "history with" is on twitter and he tweeted saying "im still up" and i commented on his tweet "go to bed" ( playfully)

and he was like "go eat or something " and then i was like " why are you always saying a fat joke or something " and he was like " because you on my tweets like im tweeting about how much i love you or sumn lol you go to bed im older than you anyway "

so i was mad & thursday when we were in school he kept calling my name but i ignored him and acted like I didnt hear him

then Friday well yesterday i pushed him (playfully) we play fight alot (no of this hurts) and he turned around & realized it was me who had pushes him he kinda hugged me really tight from the side his arms was around my shoulders.

what does this mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 10:41 AM

Maybe he really enjoys your company, and is glad you're talking to him again. IF you like him, go for it, if not, y'know.

Ads

aww that is very cute! I think he likes youSmile

he likes you... but then he's kind of an idiot to tweet that lol.

Who knows what is in his head, perhaps he got fed up with you saying 'he was like' and 'then I was like'. Didn't you read your post before you pressed the button?

Awhh!! He's flirting with you. I think he was just being playful/silly when he replied to your comment. Then I think he realized you were upset about it, so he was showing you that you and him are friends, but with a little bit of flirting(; Haha, well good luck!

All I can tell you is this guy really likes you, He hugs you tightly and he playfully jokes around with you and he adores you with everything he has. I think you should date him! You see when guys joke around with a girl like this and they show that they adore you then you shouldn't hesitate to do something! maybe he's just to shy to ask you!
Hope I helped!

he is into you!!good luck

Maybe he really likes you! my boyfriend calls me names.

AWWWWWWW! he so likes you! don't be his sex toy though!