Twitist Forums
If I deactivated my facebook do people still get a notification of something I liked? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: If I deactivated my facebook do people still get a notification of something I liked? (/thread-50131.html)

If I deactivated my facebook do people still get a notification of something I liked? - Colleen - 12-11-2012 12:25 AM

I accidentally liked a picture on facebook but i quickly unliked it then i deactivated my account for the day just to be sure do the person who's picture it was and the people tagged tin the picture still get a notification?

- Lindsayy - 12-11-2012 12:33 AM

if you deactivated the account after u liked the picture, yes they will, but if u deactivated the account before then your safe!

- foreveralone - 12-11-2012 12:33 AM

Yes, they probably will. If they were online at the time you liked it chances are they have already seen it.

- baibav - 12-11-2012 12:33 AM

it will only show the o of likes for example if you liked a picture and 9 other friends also liked it then it will show 10 peoples liked t but when any one will try to find out who are the 10 peoples who liked it he will see only 9 peoples i.e all the 9 except you.