This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I deactivated my facebook do people still get a notification of something I liked?
12-11-2012, 12:25 AM
If I deactivated my facebook do people still get a notification of something I liked?
I accidentally liked a picture on facebook but i quickly unliked it then i deactivated my account for the day just to be sure do the person who's picture it was and the people tagged tin the picture still get a notification?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 12:33 AM

if you deactivated the account after u liked the picture, yes they will, but if u deactivated the account before then your safe!

Ads

Yes, they probably will. If they were online at the time you liked it chances are they have already seen it.

it will only show the o of likes for example if you liked a picture and 9 other friends also liked it then it will show 10 peoples liked t but when any one will try to find out who are the 10 peoples who liked it he will see only 9 peoples i.e all the 9 except you.