Twitist Forums
Why do I have so many problems with my Facebook account applications? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Why do I have so many problems with my Facebook account applications? (/thread-50707.html)

Why do I have so many problems with my Facebook account applications? - Lady Louisa - 12-13-2012 09:13 AM

I have no problem with my email accounts or my myspace account. Just Facebook. Help!!!

- DD0608 - 12-13-2012 09:21 AM

they can be an open door to spyware, viruses and such. I would reccomend changing your password, try using letters, numbers, and a symbol for a strong password. if you have antivirus or antispam software, i reccomend running it, or getting it if you don't.

- Barry W - 12-13-2012 09:21 AM

Maybe you should stay away from Facebook. I persaonally like Tagged. If you send me your e-mail, I will invite you to be my friend.

- granny - 12-13-2012 09:21 AM

I haven't got a clue what's wrong with Facebook. I don't have any problems with it. I will try to send you a message and see what happens.

- Philip S - 12-13-2012 09:21 AM

I had the same problem sending messages in facebook,they block messages whenever they want.No reason will be given.They censor your private messages and block whatever they dont like!.Do what i did,get all your face friends email adresses and then get outa facebook.I de-activated.Now i just email direct,a lot easier.