This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I have so many problems with my Facebook account applications?
12-13-2012, 09:13 AM
Why do I have so many problems with my Facebook account applications?
I have no problem with my email accounts or my myspace account. Just Facebook. Help!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 09:21 AM

they can be an open door to spyware, viruses and such. I would reccomend changing your password, try using letters, numbers, and a symbol for a strong password. if you have antivirus or antispam software, i reccomend running it, or getting it if you don't.

Ads

Maybe you should stay away from Facebook. I persaonally like Tagged. If you send me your e-mail, I will invite you to be my friend.

I haven't got a clue what's wrong with Facebook. I don't have any problems with it. I will try to send you a message and see what happens.

I had the same problem sending messages in facebook,they block messages whenever they want.No reason will be given.They censor your private messages and block whatever they dont like!.Do what i did,get all your face friends email adresses and then get outa facebook.I de-activated.Now i just email direct,a lot easier.