Twitist Forums
Which out of these 3 Social Websites do you prefer? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter privacy (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Which out of these 3 Social Websites do you prefer? (/thread-51406.html)

Which out of these 3 Social Websites do you prefer? - Giovanni Prado - 12-15-2012 07:21 PM

Myspace, Facebook, or Twitter? Myspace is dead, Facebook and Twitter are very much alive.

- Miguel Cervantes - 12-15-2012 07:29 PM

Facebook because it's easier and more private more social and it has everything that twitter has plus more and myspace is just to complicated now

- Alicia Jones - 12-15-2012 07:29 PM

True, I don't think there's much of an argument there. It has to be Facebook. Myspace, as you rightly said, is dead - thus using it would be useless (who will you communicate with?). I'm not on Twitter, but from what I have seen, the things you can do on it are very few comapred to what you can do on Facebook. So Facebook ftw! Smile

- Yuanson - 12-15-2012 07:29 PM

Some people like to expose their information on Facebook, they think completely transparent to lead to a better life, to reduce fraud, could lead to more tolerance and more smooth communication between people; and Others Feel uncomfortable, as if the whole of life were it controls.

- Babli Dahiya - 12-15-2012 07:29 PM

facebook is a better option as it provides more security to your account and maintains your privacy according to you

- krk - 12-15-2012 07:29 PM

Facebook,out of 3 social websites.

- bhandari - 12-15-2012 07:29 PM

It’s not other than Face book.