This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which out of these 3 Social Websites do you prefer?
12-15-2012, 07:21 PM
Which out of these 3 Social Websites do you prefer?
Myspace, Facebook, or Twitter? Myspace is dead, Facebook and Twitter are very much alive.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2012, 07:29 PM

Facebook because it's easier and more private more social and it has everything that twitter has plus more and myspace is just to complicated now

Ads

True, I don't think there's much of an argument there. It has to be Facebook. Myspace, as you rightly said, is dead - thus using it would be useless (who will you communicate with?). I'm not on Twitter, but from what I have seen, the things you can do on it are very few comapred to what you can do on Facebook. So Facebook ftw! Smile

Some people like to expose their information on Facebook, they think completely transparent to lead to a better life, to reduce fraud, could lead to more tolerance and more smooth communication between people; and Others Feel uncomfortable, as if the whole of life were it controls.

facebook is a better option as it provides more security to your account and maintains your privacy according to you

Facebook,out of 3 social websites.

It’s not other than Face book.