Twitist Forums
How do I delete an account and its notifications from the Twitter iPhone app? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How do I delete an account and its notifications from the Twitter iPhone app? (/thread-5306.html)

How do I delete an account and its notifications from the Twitter iPhone app? - Jonathan - 10-08-2012 03:09 PM

Someone logged into their Twitter account via my iPhone app. I deleted their account in Settings, but I still get notifications when someone mentions them or replies to one of their tweets, etc. How do I permanently delete a Twitter account and its notifications from the iPhone app?

- Michael - 10-08-2012 03:17 PM

You can go to settings and then notifications and turn the notifications of for Twitter. If you went to settings and chose the Twitter app and deleted the account from there I dont understand why you would be getting notifications. Hope this helps. If you have more questions follow me on Twitter @NC_ITsupport

- Jeremy - 10-08-2012 03:17 PM

Samsung released the Samsung Galaxy S2 almost a year ahead of Apple’s iPhone 4S, as a result Samsung won numerous awards and was arguable the best smartphone of 2011. Now what will Apple do in response? will they want another repeat? or will they also move the schedule of the iPhone 5 release to the release date of the Samsung Galaxy S3?