This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I delete an account and its notifications from the Twitter iPhone app?
10-08-2012, 03:09 PM
How do I delete an account and its notifications from the Twitter iPhone app?
Someone logged into their Twitter account via my iPhone app. I deleted their account in Settings, but I still get notifications when someone mentions them or replies to one of their tweets, etc. How do I permanently delete a Twitter account and its notifications from the iPhone app?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 03:17 PM

You can go to settings and then notifications and turn the notifications of for Twitter. If you went to settings and chose the Twitter app and deleted the account from there I dont understand why you would be getting notifications. Hope this helps. If you have more questions follow me on Twitter @NC_ITsupport

Ads

10-08-2012, 03:17 PM

Samsung released the Samsung Galaxy S2 almost a year ahead of Apple’s iPhone 4S, as a result Samsung won numerous awards and was arguable the best smartphone of 2011. Now what will Apple do in response? will they want another repeat? or will they also move the schedule of the iPhone 5 release to the release date of the Samsung Galaxy S3?