Twitist Forums
Can someone tell me what the appeal is of Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Can someone tell me what the appeal is of Twitter? (/thread-53170.html)

Can someone tell me what the appeal is of Twitter? - weeleesie - 01-07-2013 06:25 PM

I just don't get it, why would you want to write a message to tell everyone what you're doing? Why not just DO the thing instead of talking about doing it? Everyone's talking about it now, and i'm starting to feel like a dinosaur at the grand old age of 27!

- Dave - 01-07-2013 06:33 PM

I set a page up about 5 weeks ago but never been back on it.It seems sh!t to me,lol

- Mike - 01-07-2013 06:33 PM

I feel the same way. I find my self saying things like "damn kids" or "punkass kids". Maybe we are just crazy, but I don't think "Sitting on the toilet eating a sandwich" or "Chillaxin on the patio LOLZ!!!" is really necessary.

- Syxx - 01-07-2013 06:33 PM

i don't get it either. set up an account 2 months ago and i never used it since :\

- Joseph - 01-07-2013 06:33 PM

Twitter is a micro-blogging platform. People like it for the same reason they like to blog. But with twitter you don't need to write an article or even a full sentence. Its really short and quick messages about what your doing. If you found something cool you want everyone to check out, just send a message on twitter.

Its basically blogging without having to make a huge amount of content.